Thursday, January 24, 2008

Requests...

I'll be postin' some new tracks in the next few days also...enjoy!

Dem Franchise Boyz - Talkin Out Da Side of Ya Neck

For the N.E.R.D album, it's so old that I don't know if this link below will work, but you can try it...you have to Install a program called "BitTorrent" which only takes a minute...good luck.

N.E.R.D "In Search Of..." possible link

Ray-J ft. T.I.,Yung Berg and Jae Millz - Sexy Can I (DJ Remix, Dirty)
(this track takes the lyrics from Jae Millz's "Bring It Back" and T.I. "Top Back Remix" but it's still pretty hot)

Here is the link to the explicit video on youtube, but I can't find the audio right now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeVOnHce37Y

This is the clean version for anyone who wants that...
Ray-J ft. Yung Berg - Sexy Can I

No comments: