Monday, January 14, 2008

Breakout R&B Group for 2008: I-15


I figured i'd switch up this post and break you off with something that I had been meaning to give to ya'll. I've been a big fan of the R&B group I-15 for a few months now. Some of you may know them because they were featured on Soulja Boy's single "Soulja Girl." The group features singers Das and Castro, and rapper Flash. These guys were recently signed to some kind of a joint venture deal with producer Polow Da Don (I think technically they're still unsigned?), and they are working on their debut album now. Below I posted some of their released tracks, including their debut single "Lost In Love" which was and still is one of my favorite tracks out right now, and that's saying a lot. Anyways, enjoy and stay on the lookout for I-15 in 08', it's gonna be a big year for them!






















I got more if there's interest...they're makin good music right now...


4 comments:

Boogiefizzie said...

I WANT MORE SONGS BY I-15! I'M A HUGE FAN AND I'M CONSTANTLY ON DA PROWL FOR NEW MUSIC!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT U HAVE AND WHAT U DON'T SO I CAN COMPARE PLEASE!

THANKZ!
MARISSA

nuriadubon said...

Has anyone ever heard of " i wanna be the one " by i 15?? i heard it loved it and never heardd it again!!!

tH3 Dr3aMeR said...

I am definately interested in them I love their music u posted and I want more songs...they are gonna be hot and I am always up to hear new music with new artist...they seem legit and it seems like they will go far...keep me posted please!!!!

bdsm library stories said...

Gladys got a good look at itthis time. Throwing the quilt aside, Stephanie jumped out the bedand headed towards her bathroom.
kirstens family dog sex stories
xxx erotic sex stories free access
free lesbian and gay rape stories
lesbian nursing mother sex stories
adult gay sex stories
Gladys got a good look at itthis time. Throwing the quilt aside, Stephanie jumped out the bedand headed towards her bathroom.